With Barker, you’re a member of our family and will always be treated as such.
In the spirit of family, we offer 24/7 Home and Roadside Assistance, ensuring your safety and wellbeing wherever you go. Remember that benefits and services are available immediately – we’re just a call away.
*You have access to the following services in the event of a roadside emergency:
- Tow in service – to the nearest approved dealership or repair centre, within a 100km radius
- Flat tyre
- Flat battery (jump start only)
- Keys locked in vehicle (unlocking only)
- Fuel assistance
- Minor Roadside-running repair
For breakdowns more than 100km from home in SA
- Overnight accommodation (restricted to SA) OR
- 24-hour Group B car rental
- In the event of a member’s vehicle being left for repairs, we will pay up to R1 000 for a 24-hour Group B car rental or flight ticket to collect your vehicle after repairs
*Terms and Conditions apply
Home Assist applies if you have your Contents or Building cover noted on your schedule.
*You have access to the following services in the event of a home emergency:
Public Emergency services
• Notification to the SAPS, ambulance and fire brigade services
• Referral to service providers for home appliance repairs and services
EMERGENCY MEDICAL ADVISORY SERVICE
• Advisory and referral services are available for Emergency Medical assistance.
The following are advisory services only, as a telephonic conversation does not enable an accurate diagnosis:
• Medical advice and information hotline.
• Emergency telephonic advice and information, 24 hours, seven days a week
• Referrals to crisis lines