The end of the year is around the corner so let’s take a brief moment to reflect back on 2015, the numerous challenges we have all faced and overcome and also the significant difference we have made in the lives of family, friends, clients, partners and colleagues around us.
On behalf of our 26 Barker Insurance Family members, I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you for your friendship and loyal support over the years. This really inspires and energises us to reach greater heights! We started out as a family business 42 years ago and we remain very much a family business today which has grown, developed and thrived out of the intimate relationships with you and all the people we come into contact with. Our goal is to continue to develop innovative products and services and to customize cost effective insurance solutions which suit your individual needs. We also learn from our mistakes so if there are any aspects of our business where you feel we could improve please contact me directly. My mobile number is 0828816006 or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you may already know we review all our Select Barker Private Clients policies on the 1st November annually and if you have not already received your updated insurance policy schedule by email or post, you will be receiving it by no later than the 26th October 2015.
We would like to bring to your attention a few points of interest and a number of very important developments over the past 12 months at Barkers:
- Our Barker Insurance No Claims CASH BACK incentive continues to pay dividends. Clients could receive between 10% and 20% of their annual premiums back depending on the success of our overall Private Clients Insurance Facility for that period. View more on our Cash Back Bonus
- Installing lightning & power surge protection in your home will save you time & money. Free Lightning / surge protection
- We introduced an area specific BAD WEATHER WARNING sms service for all clients in November 2014 which has helped us all to avoid storm related claims.
- We recently introduced a Barker SUBSIDISED DRIVER TRAINING PROGRAM for all interested clients. This could certainly save your life! For more details please contact Ian MacDonald on 0834588203 or View Driver Training Page & Barker Insurance Clients receive a preferential discount!
- The Barker Motor vehicle FLAT excess option on all policy sections is here to stay unless otherwise stated on your policy schedule. View Policy Excesses & Section Limits
- Free Emergency AA Roadside & Home Barker Assist exclusively available to Barker Private Clients 24/7. View Barker Assist Page
- Since our inception in 1973 we have NOT had a single client claim complaint referred to the Insurance Ombudsman and this is due to the fact that we go out of our way to ensure that cover is adequate and claims are settled fairly.
- Hollard have introduced a policy endorsement relating to trade & economic sanctions & an updated vehicle use description. View policy endorsement
I would also like to take this opportunity to wishing you and your loved ones all the very best over the festive season and travel safely.
In the event of any home or roadside emergencies, please call our 24/7 Barker Assist call centre backed by the AA on 0861 227 537.