- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Home Assistance
- Emergency Medical Contacts
We strive to build awareness for the less fortunate and create a foundation to help people to help themselves
BARKER INSURANCE DISCLAIMER
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, then:
1. please notify the sender of this email immediately by return email or telephone and immediately delete this message;
2. you may not print, store, forward or copy this message or any part thereof or disclose or allow information in this message to be disclosed to any other person or third party.
The information in or attached to this email message is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and client confidentiality.
We cannot be held liable for any harm or loss resulting from malicious software or viruses in this message or attachments, including data corruption resulting therefrom. None of our employees or representatives is permitted to send unsolicited messages (i.e. 'spam') and our company cannot be held liable therefore. If you regard this message as spam, please inform us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com.
Unless otherwise agreed:
1. we are deemed to have received an email only once we have confirmed receipt thereof to you;
2. we are deemed to have sent an email only once reflected as 'Sent' on our email server.
If this message contains offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or materials, it means the message has been sent outside the sender’s scope of employment with us and only the sender can be held liable in his/her personal capacity. This disclaimer applies to our original message, any attachments and all subsequent messages or attachments we may send.
If you have any questions on the above disclaimer, please contact Barker Insurance on 0861 227 537 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.